Finance energy efficient improvements at a subsidized rate.
Introducing Security’s Energy Efficiency Loan
- Consolidate high-interest rate loans into your 30 year fixed mortgage with one low rate
- Finance energy efficient improvements up to 15% of your home’s value
- Can be used to make repairs or preparations for natural disasters
- Replace HVAC, or hot water heater, add smart thermostat, improve insulation, replace windows or doors
- Makes purchase of homes with existing energy efficient improvements a seamless process
- Receive $500 energy efficiency credit at closing
Research shows homeowners value features that save energy and provide a comfortable living space. And, in many areas prone to natural disasters, homeowners are looking to strengthen the resiliency of their homes. With today’s existing median home age approaching 40 years, the Energy Efficiency Loan makes it easy for buyers to invest in energy, water, and resiliency improvements—from high-rated insulation to energy efficient windows to wind barriers—at the time of purchase or refinance.